Monday, February 10, 2014

Note to Reader(s)

The Moneyball post below has some obvious formatting issues, that I have been unable to resolve.  Al is working with me on this issue, and tells me that the secret is in the dirt HTML tags.  The post is still readable, so I'll leave it up pending resolution.

Al also believes that there's linkage to my difficulty/ineptitude in embedding video from sources other than YouTube, as that is accomplished in HTML mode.

We shall see how it all plays out.  I can tell you that my biggest frustration to date has been related to a range of Blogger-related issues.  It's quite maddening to have hours of effort on posts derailed with formatting and other technical issues.  And without the assistance of Al, a resource other neophyte bloggers are unlikely to have available, I frankly wouldn't have gotten this far.


1 comment:

  1. Scott, less skiing, more time working on your CRAFT might help. MW

    ReplyDelete