Saturday, May 17, 2014

After The Deluge

Just got word that our golf course is open for play this morning despite last night's biblical rains, well at least 16 holes are... Might be an interesting walk from the 15th green to the 18th tee, but I don't have to worry about that for a few hours.

The good news is that there's little of interest for us to discuss this morning.  Why is that considered good news?  Because I've got a rich full weekend of real life including of course golf, but also a wedding tonight, an afternoon family tournament tomorrow with our niece and nephew and our first Sunday carnivorpalooza at the club.

So, while I hate to blog and run, I've little choice in the matter.  I'll just leave you with this from the Champions Tour Pro-am at Shoal Creek:



The above is required viewing for this morning's opponents.  All's fair in love and Nassaus.

No comments:

Post a Comment