Monday, March 24, 2014

Blogging Update

Apologies to my regulars for the light blogging, but the Missus has put in a rare appearance at Unplayable Lies Western Headquarters, where I've traveled all winter to warm up and avoid snow.  I know, it's Bizarro World...  Then, over a cup of coffee the bride shares this with me.  Gotta love the new weather lexicon we've learned this winter, from the Nor'easter Bomb to the Polar Vortex...

I'll not be commenting directly upon the Adam Scott meltdown, as I saw little of it.  As noted previously, the Mountain Time Zone is not helpful for golf viewing, a factor that will need remedying before next winter.  The typical pattern is that I get home from the mountain faced with a choice between watching the last half-hour of network coverage or taking a nap, a Sophie's Choice-level conundrum for your humble (and tired) blogger.

In any event, the bride's sentence has been commuted and I'll be taking her to the airport in a few minutes.  Regular blogging should resume this evening or tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment