Monday, March 25, 2024

Weekend Wrap - Blogus Interruptus Edition

Just a quick note to readers that I will have to forego blogging Peter Malnati's win at the Copperhead, at least until Wednesday.  I had to use this morning for a call, which will unfortunately preclude blogging.

Today will be my 37th and final day on skis, which of course means that I have all sorts of shutdown tasks to accomplish.  The good news is that we've had 15" of fresh stuff in the last two days, although I only wish it was as good as that headline number.  Yesterday's snow was incredibly wet and heavy (stop me if you've heard this before) and, after a week of 50 degree days, landed atop refrozen slush.  There were some nice soft turns to be found, but hard work finding them.  

Tomorrow is my travel day, so I'll try to be back at the keyboard Wednesday morning from Unplayable Lies World Headquarters.

In the interim, I'll just leave you with this photo of Friday's sunrise:

Thanks for your patience.  See you later in the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment