Monday, November 10, 2014

My Great White Whale - The Video

I've spoken of my friend Mark Williams occasionally here.... he's a dear friend, former work colleague and a critical reason this blog exists.  Mark was very supportive of my early golf writings, and has long encouraged me to invest the time in this effort, easily earning his free subscription to the blog.

Unplayable Lies and your humble correspondent are grateful today to Mark for his link to this video of Askernish Golf Club, our 2015 destination.  I've written previously of the story of Askernish, the reclaimed Old Tom Morris course on the Scottish island of South Uist.

Now I've bored you previously with tales of my Great White Whale, most notably in this post.  But this is different, because....well, because this time we have video:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment